About this item
Brand new studio album from the Merseyside legends Half Man Half Biscuit.
Barry says: One of our favourite Wirral exports (apart from McQueen, obvs) return for their FIFTEENTH full-length LP. Still having all the superb humour of their early years, bolstered by over 30 years of gigging and songwriting. A fine example of a band enduring AND thriving. A rare combo.
1. I'm Getting Buried In The Morning
2. Rogation Sunday's Here Again!
3. Awkward Sean
4. Tess Of The Dormobiles
5. Grafting Haddock In The George
6. Big Man Up Front
7. When I Look At My Baby
8. Beneath This Broken Headstone
9. In A Suffolk Ditch
10. Persian Rug Sale At The URC
11. Midnight Mass Murder
12. Token Covid Song
13. Slipping The Escort
14. Oblong Of Dreams