A single was pressed and sent exclusively to radio featuring two tracks “What is Quicksand?” / “Arthur Comics” from the forthcoming album.
The album never appears and the band disappears to reconfigure as the BLUE OYSTER CULT a year later.
“I’m On The Lamb” was re-recorded and appeared on the self titled debut album for BLUE OYSTER CULT. Elements of “Gil Blanco County” and “Arthur Comics” were later worked into their repertoire live and feature on the live albums Some Enchanted Evening and On Your Feet Or On Your Knees.
These recordings are where it all started.
• First licensed legitimate release of original intended album on vinyl.
• Blue Oyster Cult are staples of the classic rock genre.
• First album since 2001 for Blue Oyster Cult due for release this year.
• First time widely available on vinyl legitimately since original release.
• Original copies can sell for close to four figures.
• Original artwork faithfully reproduced along with tough to find lyric insert
17 NEW ITEMS
192 NEW ITEMS
MorrisseyAll The Young People Must Fall In Love (Bob Clearmountain Mix) / Rose Garden (Live At The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville)
Various ArtistsA Disco Fantasy - Inc. Sylvester, Louie Vega, Amp Fiddler, Sweet Tooth T & Greg Wilson
Various ArtistsSpider-Jazz - KPM Cues Used In The Amazing Animated Series - That We Are Not Allowed To Mention For Legal Reasons
Mon 21st - 3:23
Mon 21st - 2:41
Sun 20th - 11:47