- Record Label
- Koko Mojo
About this item
Limited edition of 500.
Drinking songs straight from the jukejoint - Part 2 - songs about booze, being drunk and bad hangovers. 14 classic songs that make you move your hips.
Hep cats and kool kittens dig this mighty fine mess of stone cold classic rhythm and blues tunes. We're riding the caboose to Boozeville. Have no fear, drink some beer, drink some wine, it ain't no crime, drink some gin, it ain't no sin. All "great shakes-no fakes" here, guaranteed to knock your socks off!
1. Bad Hangover - Square Walton
2. Wine Head - Johnny Wright
3. Who Drank My Beer While I Was In The Rear - Dave Bartholomew
4. Gin And Coconut Milk - Wilburt Harrison
5. Drinkin Again - Birmingham Jones
6. I Got Loaded - Peppermint Harris
7. Let's Drink Some Whiskey - Al Jackson
8. You Dring Too Much Booze - Jimmy Raney & Slim Slaughter
9. Waiting & Drinking - Calvin Boze
10. Cheap Old Wine And Whiskey - Jack The Bear Parker
11. Looped - Calvin Boze
12. Wine Head Baby - Lazy Slim Jim
13. Hangover - The Capitals
14. Fire Water - Rufus Gore