- Record Label
About this item
• Second ever vinyl pressing from Her Records
• Hand-Stamped edition of 400 copies.
• Mastered and cut by Matt Colton
Essential club pressure from Her Records, courtesy of label co-capo, MM (fka Miss Modular), including a dancehall flip of CYPHR’s Brace and arriving hard on the heels of Kid Antoine’s Bodypaint killer. Uptown, with Why You All In MY Face, he essentially picks up where their last white label, Fraxinus’ flip of DJ Diamond’s B-More classic Hey You Knuckle Heads left us; warping a bouncing B-more chassis with eye-quivering FX, handbrake turns, and the kind of sustained subbass tremors that make your clem fandango. Downtown, he performs dancehall voodoo on CYPHR’s Brace, screwing the ting to a slower tempo meshed with I-Octane & Bounty Killer’s vocal to Double Trouble for maximum danger. Trust these are tried and tested for all DJ and dancer...
1. MM - Why You All In My Face
2. CYPHR - Brace (MM Trouble With I-Octane & Bounty Killer)