About this item
To coincide with the release of 'This Record Belongs To _______', a Light In The Attic compilation of songs for children (featuring Woody Guthrie, Nina Simone, Kermit The Frog, Carole King, the Pointer Sisters and many more), Third Man Records have made a portable, suitcase record player just for the kids (OK; grown ups can buy one as well!).
The new Third Man Records children’s turntable made by Jensen is compact and portable, featuring images of Manny, the Third Man mascot. The three-speed turntable with built-in speakers has a USB port for converting vinyl records to digital, an automatic return tone arm, and is as lightweight as a portable turntable can be.
- Portable 3-Speed Stereo With Built In Speakers:
- Belt Driven 3-Speed Stereo Turntable – 33/45/78 RPM
- USB Port with Cable included for Converting Vinyl Records to Digital Format
- Auxiliary Input Jack with Cable included for connecting your iPod, MP3 player or other Digital Audio Players
- Software Included for Recording, Editing and Converting Your Audio Content to MP3 Format
- RCA Line-out Jacks
- Leatherette Case
- Fully Automatic Return Tone Arms
- 45 RPM Record Adapter
2 Built-in Speakers
Power: AC120V 60Hz or 8 x ‘C’ (UM-2) Batteries (not included)
Size: 4.33”(H) x 14.96”(W) x 12.6”(D)