About this item
Formed in the late 1960s Alice was arguably the most interesting of the crop of French bands that put their own spin on the blues rock scene born in Britain and America. Playing a gaggle of instruments, including woodwinds and vibes, the combo had a sound that often departed from guitar-led grooves to incorporate European classical music and South American folk. “This re-mastered version of Alice’s auspicious BYG debut provides an opportunity to reassess a band that deserves wider recognition ...” Kevin Le Gendre, 2022
3. Le Nouveau Monde
7. Extraits Du “Cercle” Final / Thème
8. Venez Jouer I
9. Mexican Song
10. Venez Jouer Ii
11. Tournez La Page...
12. Fumée Grise Et Marrons Chauds
13. De L’autre Côté Du Miroir
15. Le Nouveau Monde (Single Version)
16. Que Pouvons-Nous Faire Ensemble ?
17. Je Voudrais Habiter Le Soleil
18. Il Viendra