ABOUT THIS ITEM
Originally released in May 1989, "The Stone Roses" is often cited as THE greatest album of all time. Twenty years on and original producer John Leckie has returned to the studio for the first time (it's never been remastered before) with Ian Brown, to produce this anniversary version of the record. The result is a warmer, brighter sound, and it's finally loud enough too! It seems unnecessary to add what a brilliant album this so obviously is: every tune's a winner!
This collectors edition features:
• A super deluxe 12" album folder, slipcased with embossing and gold foil.
• Wrapped in classic John Squire artwork throughout.
• Boxset includes the re-mastered album, re-mastered Extras (including all AA's and B Sides) PLUS album of LOST DEMOS (including one previously unheard track "Pearl Bastard")
• 3 x 180 gsm heavyweight vinyl's.
• DVD of the legendary Blackpool gig + all 6 promotional videos
• Lemon shaped USB containing all audio, promo videos, ringtones, wallpapers, previously unseen John Leckie home video footage of the recording of "Fools Gold" AND 5 previously unheard 'Backwards' tracks!
• 48-page bound book, crammed full of unseen photos and brand new notes from the band, John Leckie, those involved 20 years ago and high profile fans of the album telling their stories of it, including Noel Gallagher, Mark Ronson, Tim Burgess, Bobby Gillespie and many, many more
• 6 x 12" John Squire single art prints of "I Wanna Be Adored", "She Bangs The Drums", "Elephant Stone", "Fools Gold", "I am The Resurrection" and "Made Of Stone".